Blondie Animal Crop
"Once I had a love and it was a gas"
“Hey, Blondie!” Rising to fame in the late 70’s as a product from the post-punk, new wave scene, Blondie climbed to the top to become one of the most successful bands of the era. The power and energy packed into their songs fuelled the group’s rise to legendary status, but Debbie Harry’s flirty badassness is what made her an iconic star. Lean into Blondie’s punk rock fashion with this boxy, cropped shape that was made for anything high waisted. Even better? It’s the perfect vintage white with an iridescent foil heart, a nod to Harry always keeping things interesting.
- Made From A Soft 100% Cotton, With A Perfect Hand Feel And Worn In Look
- Featuring Ladder Stitch On All Hems With A Boxy Fit And Cropped Length
- Graphic Features Iridescent Foiling
- Size Small Measures Chest Width: 22” Length: 19 1/4”
- Made By Your Team Of Daydreamers, In Los Angeles
Note: We are a small boutique store located in beautiful Invermere BC, we have limited quantity of items and apologize if we don't have your size in stock.
New stock arrives every week!