- Kantha Is A Traditional Form Of Top Stitching Which Is Passed Down Through Generations.
- Our Kantha Quilts Are Made With 2-4 Layers Of Recycled Saris.
- All Are One Of A Kind, Reversible, Hand Stitched Beautiful Works Of Art.
- Fair Trade Empowers These Women To Break Free From Cycles Of Dependency, Poverty, Vulnerability And Abuse.
- 10% Of The Net Proceeds From Our Kantha Line Are Invested Back Into Development Funds In The Artisans Community.
- 36" x 84" Approx.
Note: We are a small boutique store located in beautiful Invermere BC, we have limited quantity of items and apologize if we don't have your size in stock.
New stock arrives every week!