- Kantha is a traditional form of top stitching which is passed down through generations.
- Our Kantha quilts are made with 2-4 layers of recycled saris.
- All are one of a kind, reversible, hand stitched beautiful works of art.
- Fair Trade empowers these women to break free from cycles of dependency.poverty, vulnerability and abuse.
- 10% of the net proceeds from our Kantha line are invested back into development fund in the artisans community.
- 72" x 88" approx.
Note: We are a small boutique store located in beautiful Invermere BC, we have limited quantity of items and apologize if we don't have your size in stock.
New stock arrives every week!